Furniture Medic by Cinti Furniture Restoration, one of the top 10 Furniture Medic Franchises in the country, is growing and looking for an On-Site Technician in Cincinnati. This role will be primarily responsible for completing On-Site furniture repair, cabinet repair, installation and refinishing along with in-shop work. On-sites will be a mixture of residential and commercial atmospheres. The position offers a diversity of work as no two projects are the same and the opportunity to provide your input into the projects you work on.
The ideal candidate will have experience in furniture repair, precision furniture touch-up, stripping and refinishing of wood furniture, cabinet repair, installation, finishing and touch-up with a minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Working with burn-in lacquer sticks, color touch-up and repair, grain repair, and chip repair, wood surface buffing in addition to experience using toners and dyes stains in both solvent and water based products.
- Experience in installation, and finishing kitchen wood cabinets.
- Experience in building kitchen cabinets to match existing cabinets.
- Excellent color matching skills.
- Experience in finishing projects working with HVLP equipment in spray booth.
- Experience in working with wood stains and lacquers.
- Experience in working directly with customers in service call setting in their home or place of business.
- Have a clean appearance and be comfortable in meeting and speaking with customers.
- Provide and maintain hand tools.
- Understand how to use power tools associated with the trade.
- Other precision wood working skills involving furniture repair or building is a plus.
- Laminate experience is a plus.
- Knowledgeable in safe work practices, OSHA compliance and shop safety.
- Leadership experiences a plus!
In addition you must:
- Have neat, clean appearance with no visible tattoos.
- Have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Be able to pass a drug test and criminal background check
The company offers consistent daytime weekday hours with some overtime, vacation and holiday pay, uniforms.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Cincinnati, OH 45204
Compensation: A healthy hourly wage based on experience; Commission based incentive program